Wednesday 18 January 2012

Old Toys

Mrs Roper came in to talk to us about the toys that she had played with when she was a little girl.

"You pressed the frog's tummy and it cracked. I liked the sound of it." Holly

"I liked all of the toys. My favourite was the gun. My second favourite was the starry sparkler because the way it went round was very cool." Archie.

"There was a doll, it is very old. It had a hat, green hands, blue shoes and wore a white dress." Harriet.

"I really like the the chicken because when you pushed it down its legs go down and she lays an egg. " Charlie.








5 comments:

  1. It's a great idea to see what the children have been doing, we will definitely be keeping an eye on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What super toys Wrens! I think I would like to play with the starry sparkler too!
    Mrs Squirrell

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting informative morning we all had with Mrs Roper, the toys were most interesting, all the wrens were enthralled, they even got to play with some and try out those wonderful toys. Thank you to Mrs Roper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the gun and frog. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hayley and Dominic21 January 2012 at 04:00

    It is so interesting to see all the toys. What a fascinating day it must have been.

    ReplyDelete